This 6-week course is an intensive training for the medical knowledge test and is, therefore, the ideal preparation. Medical lecturers will repeat the most important examination topics from central medical fields in a practical manner. This includes discussions, role plays and practical exercises, making learning a lot easier for you.
- Selected subjects
General Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Radiological Diagnostics, Radiation Protection, Pharmacology / Toxicology, Emergency Medicine
- Physician’s letter
We will practice writing structured and informative medical letters and thus prepare you for written assignments.
- Legal bases of medical practice
In addition to specialist knowledge, legal aspects of medical practice are often examination contents that are essential for passing the examination. During the Bootcamp you will get to know the legal framework of your future work.
- Job coaching & application for jobs
We help with your applications within our network of teaching and partner hospitals. This way, you can already get started as a physician during or after your course.
Scope of the course
- 120 teaching units: specialized medical lessons
- 24 teaching units: test simulation
- Access to the digital learning platform and course materials
- Possibility to participate in events of the international medical university campus UMCH
- Parallel to the course: applications to teaching and partner hospitals of Compass Health and the UMCH
- One teaching unit corresponds to 45 minutes each.
- There are between 4 and 6 teaching units per day.
- An additional 1.5 hours should be planned daily for homework.
Who is the course suitable for?
- You have a degree in medicine.
- You would like to achieve recognition of your medical degree in Germany.
- You have (very) good German language skills (B2/C1).