An excellent knowledge of a language opens up endless possibilities. Our intensive preparation course for the German FSP language test will provide you with the communicative skills you need in your everyday work as a physician from abroad. Learn to communicate with your patients in a competent, confident and professional way while impressing your colleagues.
- Simulation of clinical conversation
In the course you will practice communication with colleagues and patients, whereby the focus is on practice-relevant topics such as medical education and consultation as well as structured anamnesis at a B2–C1anguage level.
- Physician’s letter
We will practice writing structured and informative medical letters, preparing you for written assignments.
- Job coaching & application for jobs
We help with your applications within our network of teaching and partner hospitals. This way, you can already get started as a physician during or after your course.
Scope of the course
- 120 teaching units: specialized medical lessons
- 24 teaching units: test simulation
- Access to the digital learning platform and course materials
- Possibility to participate in events of the international medical university campus UMCH
- Parallel to the course: applications to teaching and partner hospitals of Compass Health and the UMCH
- One teaching unit corresponds to 45 minutes each.
- There are between 4 and 6 teaching units per day.
- An additional 1.5 hours should be planned daily for homework.
Who is the course suitable for?
- You have a degree in medicine.
- You would like to achieve recognition of your medical degree in Germany.
- You have (very) good German language skills (B2/C1).